While the sale is still going on until at least Dec. 12, today is the LAST DAY to place an order for bushings and have guaranteed arrival by Christmas. Make sure to get your orders in now if you want a bushing kit under the tree this year.
Things have been going great. Thanks for all of your support and orders! Because orders are going well, the sale is being extended through at least December 12th.
HOWEVER, the last day to guarantee arrival by Christmas is December 6th.
Please make sure to get your orders in before December 6th if you want your bushing kit under the tree this year.
For those interested, here is a quick summary of the shop's order fulfillment status. While there will likely be premium kits in stock this week, the standard kits are much further behind. There have been more standard kit sales this holiday season than all the standard kit sales combined since starting this business in 2015. I'm not sure why, but it hit me by surprise and materials/inventory of parts wasn't prepped for the change.
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks again for all the support and kind words about our products!
The Black Friday sale is on early this year. Starting today, get 15% off of your order. Applies to anything in the store. Use discount code: EarlyBF2019
The sale will run through at least Cyber Monday (12/2/2019), however we're doing something a little different this year. I'm going to extend the sale until we hit our revenue goal for 2019. Once we hit the goal, I'll post a notice to the newsletter and website, and 24 hours later, the sale will end. Again, the discount will run through 12/2/2019 regardless of sales volume, so you are guaranteed at least that much time to get an order in.
Items listed as backordered are in production and will be added to the website as the kits are assembled or shipped for any orders that have been placed and paid for. Thanks for everyone's continued support.
At long last, the shop is back in production. I greatly appreciate everyone's patience with the changeover. Here's the current situation:
- I have some individual bushing pieces in stock, but not all positions and no full kits.
- I need to leave town for a funeral so cannot fill orders until 10/3.
- Since 10/3 is within the two-week backorder window, backorders have been reactivated on the website.
- If you order now, you can expect a ship date of any bushing kit within two-weeks (10/8 as of this post).
Again, I want to thank all of you for your patience and continued support. The new machine has so far exceeded my expectations for accuracy, capabilities, and speed which should allow significantly faster turn around times, better inventory levels, new product production capacity, and allow for job-shop work for those with custom order or production needs.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks!
Obviously September 1 has come and gone and I'm a little behind on posting. There have been some issues getting the Haas up and running. Nothing has been show-stopping, but all the issues have added time to the process and those delays have eaten into the budgeted buffer time to the point that it's been completely used up (and then some). Fortunately, I still have the old machines so I'm getting those setup again and will be doing limited production on them until the Haas is producing everything. So here's the plan:
- Backordering will be available mid-September for the standard two-week lead time on out of stock items.
- Limited inventory should be available in the next 1-2 weeks. Those who have asked about availability will be notified when the inventory hits the site.
- The old machines (which as significantly slower and less automated than the current one) will remain in the shop until kits are coming off of the Haas on a repeatable basis.
Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for everyone's continued support!